Sunday, September 7, 2008

School...

ugh.... school. So far its been pretty good except AP European History. I've made some great new friends that I absolutely love hanging out with. This year I am taking AP Euro, Spanish 2, Aerobics, Chemistry, Accelerated AP Calculus (well, this semester is just PreCal), and PreAP English, in that order. I loaded myself up pretty bad and I'm kind of mad about it. Oh well. I'll just have to deal with it.
Anyways, yesterday I went to the mall with Kathryn. We decided to dare ourselves to walk into a store that we would never normally go into. We decided to walk into Hot Topic. THAT was scary lol. Immediately, our eyes snapped upon none other than the Twilight section. No,we did not know that they sold Twilight stuff. We were immediately sold on one particular shirt....
yes.... its Edward. *Ahhhh.....* lol and the back is the best part (not really lol) "You are my life now"
well thats all I have time for.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I-LOVE-IT!!!!Edward is so
hunk-a-lious!!!I had soooo much fun at the mall,we need to do it more often!Erin u r my BFF, u understand me and make me feel better when I'm down with a frown!I'll always be there for you....thick and thin!
Love ya always!
Kit-Kat :)

Lindsey said...

sounds like u had a blast at the mall with ur friend!! HAve a great day!! ur so cute! miss u too!!
Lindsey :):)

Tiffany said...

Love the picture of you and Katherine! Best friends are the BEST!