Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It's Almost Christmas!!!

...and it soo doesn't feel like it! School just got out for Christmas break. I really don't like that school goes right up until the date. It makes the season feel too rushed. Christmas is my favorite season. Everyone is genuinely happy and everyone gets along. I wish it could be more like that all year long...



2 DAYS 'TIL CHRISTMAS!!!!

As you can see, I had a lot of fun re-designing my blog. =)

2 of my new favorite quotes:
"Don't tell me the sky is the limit because I KNOW there are footprints on the moon."
"They say one day your whole life will flash before your eyes.... make it worth watching."

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love Christmas too! I love that you blogged again! And I LOVE your fairy!!!

Anonymous said...

Erin you are so special and your blog is awesome. Have a super Christmas.
Love Grandma Sue