Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Positive Thinking

Alright, so I have not blogged in  a very long time. I was going to try to get back into it, but it didn't happen. This time around, I want to try something new. I have gone through many trials in the past couple of years and I have had a hard time staying positive. From now on, I am going to try to post daily, or as often as I can, with ONLY the positive things I found in that day. I will try for at least 3 events each day, but I'm not limiting myself to a certain number.  I will try to list as many things as I can think of that made me smile throughout the day.

Starting with today:
1. I got to spend a lot of time hanging out and talking with my parents today
2. I managed to unpack all of my clothes and get them put away
3. I spent some time playing with my kitten, Amber, and had fun watching her and my dog, Coco, play fighting together
4. I watched some funny episodes of Reba with my family tonight and had some good laughs
5. I got to share a delicious cinnamon sugar pretzel from Sam's Club with my mom. Yum!

No comments: