Last night, our ward had our Primary Talent Show, and it was so much fun watching all those little kids show off. One of the girls in my ward has Down Syndrome, and she sang a song last night. It was just so cute! A little boy did break-dancing. It was hillarious!!! My brother Bryant and my dad played the trumpet, my brother Parker and his friend Emmett did an ice cream skit where Emmett was Parker's hands, one family did a "Phantom of the Opera" skit, where their one of their daughters was Christine and their little boy was the Phantom, and other awesome performances. After, my family went to Baskin Robin with the rest of the Bishopric and their families. (One funny thing about our Bishopric is that it's Bishop Chase, Brother Scott, and Brother Chase,my dad. Brother Scott said he would change his last name to Chase as well, lol). I got Rocky Road ice cream! It was really good. hey I can be treated to ice cream if I want to can't I? lol
Today, I had a church volleyball gameat 10 AM. Volleyball, tennis, basketball, and soccer are my favorite, and best, sports. We played Redhawk Ward, which happens to be the team who beat us by 1 point in basketball (they got 1st place, we got 2nd. Remember, it was by 1 point!!!). I served first and got us a few points. However, I messed up on my very last serve and didn't even make that one over the net. The rest of them were pretty good, though. We won 2-1 (in games). Redhawk, you can beat us in basketball, but we are undefeatable in volleyball!!! Chaparral Ward (and High School) is the best!!!!
1 comment:
Wasn't that a fun night... such great talent in our little ward! You and Riley did a beautiful job on your spontaneous musical number as well! Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog and it is so fun to find yours (I love the starry background). Have a fabulous day.
Sis. Waldron
Post a Comment