Saturday, March 22, 2008

Long Time, No Post

Ok I realized that I have not posted in a long time. SOOO much has happened since I last posted.

I had my party on March 8th. It was a blast!! Only one person was not able to come and the people that came were Kathryn Nara, Deidre Dickson, Brianne Barnson, Rylee Snell, Sasha Demers, Thomas Nilsen, William Wixom, Carsen Kelliher (I think that's how you spell his last name), and Jackson Doty. The only person who was not able to come was Cassie Evans. We played Blokus, Guitar Hero 3, Dance Dance Revolution, and MadGab. We also roasted marshmallows and hung around and talked. It was awesome!!!!!

A week later on March 15th, I went to the Sports Themed Stake Dance. It was held in Menifee. It was a lot of fun! Kathryn came with me and she finally has a dance card after coming to 4 or 5 dances with me. My dad was able to interview her, which was nice. It was amazing, though not the best dance I have been to. There were around 450 people there.

The past couple of weeks I did about 14 hours of community service. It was over 4 days spread out through 2 weeks. 3 of the days I was helping with Bella Vista Middle School's talent show. The other day was a no high school day and I was at Bella Vista all day helping one of my previous teachers, Mr. Napier. he was my Morning Announcements teacher, and it was very nice to see him again after being in his class for 3 years straight. I had a big old reunion with the Morning Announcements class and my friend Steven Wieman was volunteering with me. Now I have my community service required to graduate, but I'm going to do as many hours as I can.

My grandparents on my mom's side have been at our house for about 3 weeks and are leaving either on Sunday or Monday. It has been nice having them at our house.

Right now I am in Provo, Utah to spend Easter with my grandparents and my dad's side. My aunt, uncle, and cousins are also here. I got to leave school after 3rd period. We drove all day yesterday and today we are just hanging out. My grandma did my nails and we went grocery shopping for Easter dinner. The rest of my family went to a BYU baseball game. We are going to go skiing/snowboarding and we are going to go up to BYU.

O, I'm done now. I know it was a long post. Well, that's what I get for not posting for 3 weeks. I will try to post more often. I know I will have time to post while I am here in Utah.

"Decode the Message"
1 12 12 15 21 18 4 18 5 1 13 19 3 1 14 3 15 13 5 20 18 21 5, 9 6 23 5 8 1 22 5 20 8 5 3 15 21 18 1 7 5 20 15 16 21 18 19 21 5 20 8 5 13.
Walt Disney
This is the same deal as the last one.

1 comment:

Thomas said...

are you freakin' serious? a byu baseball game? how stinkin' lucky!!!