This weekend was fun, crazy, hectic, and long.
On Friday, my dad, Bryant, and Parker left for the Father's and Son's Campout so it was just my mom and me. We decided to go shopping (typical lol). We went to the mall, Ross, and a million other places and I got 3 shirts, a ring, and a purse. We didn't get home until 9:30 and then we watched "Juno" and had cheesecake and ice cream (my mom had the cheesecake and I had the ice cream). I didn't go to bed until after 11:30.
On Saturday, I got up at 8 to go to a Girl's Camp Pajama Breakfast. We had pancakes with strawberries, whipped cream, butter, and syrup, as well as oranges, milk, and orange juice. We played a game to get to know our Girl's Camp directors better, decorated lime green handkerchiefs, took pictures, and worked on our ward cheer. Our ward is the Lucky Limes! Woohoo! Then my mom picked me up at 11 to go home and change clothes to go to my brothers' baseball games. After the games, I had a difficult decision to make. I had 3 things I wanted to do. I wanted to see "The Chronicle's of Narnia" with my family, take a shower, and go the the Stake dance in Hemet. I was not going to miss the dance for anything and I absolutely HAD to take a shower before going. So I had to miss the movie. That made me really sad because I really wanted to see it. Oh well, I'm going to see it this weekend. So I showered and got ready for the dance with my best friend, Kathryn. She and I went to the dance and had a BLAST, though altogether the dance was..... interesting..... We were ditched by the people we were hanging out with so we kinda just drifted around to look for people to hang out with. While we were looking, 2 boys came up to us and asked if we wanted to dance. I found out later that the one dancing with Kathryn (Chet) had a crush on her. The one dancing with me (Romney) had come to my Sunday School class before, and remembered me after I mentioned it. Then later a group of guys I would rather not have seen came over to us. one of them came up to me and said, "Hey, I hate *so-and-so* too. Will you go out with me?" I was like, "WHAT??" I wanted to scream, "No way, loser!" but I'm too nice for that lol. (Most of the time, anyways) They left and Chet and Romney came back over to us. The same pattern occured the whole dance. Altogether, though, it was fun. We didn't get home until 12:30.
On Sunday, I had to get up for church at 8. Then after church, I read and talked on the phone for a while. Then we had company over and they ate dinner and watched a movie with us. They didn't leave until around 9:30 and I hopped in the shower and went to bed after that. I didn't get to bed until 10:30.
Then this morning I slept in and missed seminary.
Altogether, a very busy weekend.
1 comment:
Hey erin, i love ur blog! it is so cute! Plus i love the song crush! LOL! i miss efy too! i still can't believe it's over! Ur super cute! HAve a great day!
Love,
Lindsey H.
Post a Comment