This week was just so rainy!! And cold! On Thursday, it poured cats and dogs, then hailed, during school. And to make it worse, all I was wearing was a short-sleeved summer shirt, jeans, and flip-flops. I was soaked to the bone and frozen all the way through. It was just a horrible day. Then yesterday, it rained again but this time I was prepared with a sweatshirt, proper shoes, pants, and an umbrella. However, I forgot my umbrella in the car and my hood on my sweatshirt was too small to put on. So once again, I got so soaked that my hair was as dripping wet as if I had just gotten out of the shower. I absolutely HATE rain! And the cold!

5 comments:
Sooooooo sorry! Come to Illinois and find out what rain is really like!
sorry, but i like the rain, haha
Oh, Grandma, I'd rather not lol but thanks for the offer.
Well, Thomas, I like the rain, but only when I am inside with the fire blazing, a cup of hot chocolate in my hands, sweats on, and a movie going. lol
Good thing you don't live in Washington! And I agree that rain with hot chocolate and a movie by the fire is the way to go:)
how about this, come to Mississippi and find out that just stepping outside in the humidity is almost as bad a raining cats and dogs! you will be dripping wet in no time!
sorry about your wet days!
Post a Comment