Thursday, June 12, 2008

3 Down, 2 to Go

Well, today I took 2 of my 5 finals. I took biology and Spanish, and yesterday I took health, which was really pointless final, as we were allowed to us the internet, all our notes, textbooks, and anything else we wanted to use. The biology final I was not worried about at all because I have a 98 or 99% and it was an easy final. The Spanish final listening section was kind of difficult, but the rest made it about the easiest test we have ever taken in that class. It was mostly grammar, which is my strong point, and there was hardly any vocab, which is my weak point.

Tomorrow I have 2 more finals. I have English and Algebra 2. I'm not worried about English at all because it is my favorite and best subject, plus I have the highest grade in the class, so I have nothing to worry about. Algebra 2, however, I have to get a really high A in order to get and A in the class. I currently have an 88.2%, which is a B+ so I'm really, really hoping for that high A.

I can do it, I can do it! I hope I can. 2 more to go!

No comments: