Monday, June 16, 2008

Summer is HERE!!!

Hooray!!!!! Summer is FINALLY here!!!! No more school! No more tests! No more waking up early! YAY!!!!


hahaha so I already went to the beach this summer, but it was a really bad day to go. It was really overcast. My BFF Kathryn went with me, and we had so much fun together! I miss her so much because she goes to TVHS, and that makes it really difficult for me. Oh well. We are gonna hang out as much as possible over the summer!



So I don't know what all of my final grades are but I do know some.

Period 1 Biology: 94.97% after final

Period 2 English: 97.03% after final

Period 3 Spanish: 92.64% before final, essay final, extra credit, notebook check, and chapter project

Period 4 Health: 97% before final

Period 5 PE: (does it really matter?) 96.8% overall

Period 6 Algebra 2: 90.09% after final (phew!)


Boy, am I lucky!! I'm not concerned about Health, but Spanish I am a little nervous about. I did really good on one of the essays, but not so good on the other. The final was really easy, other than the listening portion. I got 50 extra credit points, but they are in the homework category, so they don't count as much. I had everything except one paper for my notebook check. The chapter project I know I did really good on. The teacher really likes me in that class, so I'm not so concerned. It really does help to be a teacher's pet! :D

Thank GOODNESS I got an A in Algebra 2! I had an 88% before the final, so I was REALLY nervous.


Anyways..... School is over! After I find out my Spanish grade, I won't have to worry....... wait.... never mind.....I'm taking AP European History....... I have homework....... *sigh*
HAVE A GREAT SUMMER EVERYONE!!!!!!

1 comment:

Missi Waldron said...

So glad you finally have a break from school and congrats on your awesome grades! You are great.