Thursday, July 3, 2008

Long Time, No Post, Again.

Hmmm..... I haven't posted in a while. I haven't really done much. However, I did get my report card. All A's!!!!!!!! This means another party!!!!! I'm thinking pool and then hanging out at my house and playing ROCKBAND!!!!! Yes, we got RockBand!!!!! I pretty much just do the singing, and I can do Expert on Dirty Little Secret by The All American Rejects already. However, I really suck at drums (I can only do Easy) and I'm just sort of average at the guitar (I can do Medium, trying to do Hard). It's really fun!

I have family in town right now. My Aunt Tiffany, Uncle Dave, and my cousins Hayden, Alex, and Natalie. At the moment, my uncle is on a business trip, but he will be back late tonight. It's been a full house with them here, but it's been fun.

Well, that's it, except for a few trips to the beach and Dance Festival.

No comments: