...and I am really sad. I loved the dance festival. It was so much fun!! I loved dancing and I had fun hanging out with a ton of different people.

Rhett thought it would be fun to pick me up for the picture. I was not expecting it at all! haha

I absolutely adore my dance partner, Preston Manley. He was really nice, polite, and never missed a practice. I am so glad that he was my partner!

Matthew and Rhett decided that they wanted to lift me up in the opening and closing acts. It was fun to be a flyer!!! Although I was scared to death at first that they would drop me, I did it anyways.

I loved the twirlie cha cha dresses!!! I would spin in mine non-stop! My mom wouldn't let me buy my dress though..... I didn't like the boys shirts at first, but I warmed up to them and realized that they were actually kind of cool. In fact, Matthew bought his!!!

seriously! Look at those dresses! Aren't they amazing and fun!?
I wish we had a few more performances left.... I'm missing it already.
1 comment:
well on the contrary, i am so happy it's over. i mean it was fun and stuff, but you gotta admit, it was pretty hectic.
Post a Comment