I have been awaiting this time for the past few weeks. The time when I can say, "FINALS ARE OVER!!!!" That stressful time has passed and I am glad to say that I believe I did pretty well on them. The algebra 2 final was really easy (wasn't it Cassie and Thomas?) and the Spanish 1 final was definitely way easier than I thought it would be. I thought it would be the hardest test in the world basically. I spent hours studying every day for it. The English one happened to be a combination of multiple different tests I have taken this past year, so I had seen all the questions and passages before, so it was pretty easy. I must say, the biology final was the hardest of them all and the one I had studied for the least, other that English, cause I mean how do you study for an English test, unless it's a vocab test?
So now all I have to do is sit around and wait anxiously until I can check my grades on Tuesday and see how I did. I REALLY hope I achieved my goal of straight A's!!! I would probably cry if I didn't. If I get straight A's, I get to invite around 10 of my friends over and have a party, I get $100 to the mall, and get closer to BYU (if I get straight A's all throughout high school) and those iPod iPulse speakers I'm coveting (if I get straight A's all this year).
Bye everyone! And Cassie and Thomas, I hope you did well on your finals and get the grades you guys deserve!
Erin
6 comments:
WOO HOO!!!!!
ERIN - - - your parents give you money AND a party?!?!?!?! I think I am going to have to have a chat with your mother about this! For Petes Sake,,, what are my kids going to think when they get into high school and we take them out for ice cream for straight A's!!!
anyway, good job. we are very proud of you. keep up the good work.
Camille - we are giving her the party if she gets staight A's this semester and the I-pod speaker thing that she is "coveting" if she gets staight A's all year. Her "Grandma" Dee told her she is giving her $100 for staight A's. I didn't think that I would do much as far as rewards, but as a parent, anything we can do to encourage good grades that gets results is worth it.
Erin - I know that you worked hard this semester. I hope you get those A's!!! Congrats on the 100% on your Biology final!!
The results are in.............all A's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job Erin!
Erin: This is awesome and I am very proud of you. Talk to you later.
Erin - Awesome! Fantastic! Tremendous! Way-to-Go! Congratulation! Grandpa Jim and I are totally proud of you! Keep up the excellent work!
Post a Comment