Thursday, January 24, 2008

Straight A's!!!!! PARTY TIME!!!!!

Final grades are in and I now get to shout it. . . I Got Straight A's!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!! And now I get to go blow some money at the mall and I get to have the long awaited PARTY!!!! I get to invite up to 10 people and yes Cassie and Thomas you are invited! We will probably play Guitar Hero 3 and Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party, and maybe even some Wii Sports, and watch a movie, and, of course, just hang out. I don't know when it is going to be yet, but I do know it's going to be a blast!!!

So now it is the beginning of the second semester and this time I am determined to keep my grades up the whole year so I don't have to do that last minute catch-up again. Boy, was that a nightmare! Well, I got basically a whole new schedule this semester. Only 2nd period English and 3rd period Spanish are the same. I use to have 1st period Algebra 2 and 6th period Biology, but now they are swapped, and I have different teachers as well. I had 4th period Geography last semester and now I have 4th period Health, but thank goodness for that change! I Hated my teacher. Fine Mom, I very strongly disliked her with a passion. Does that work for you? Now I'm not using the word "hate." My last change was very minor, but still, it's a change. I have a different teacher for 5th period PE. I'm fine with the last 2 changes, but not so much with the first 2. Well, I'll just have to live with it. It's only until June.

1 comment:

COR!NN3 said...

Congrats on the straight a's erin!
i wish i gto straight a's this semester!
i got 5 A's!
haha.
whal congrats again!
<3,
Corinne!