Saturday, December 15, 2007

Just a Random Post

Ok, right now I am SUPER bored so I'm just gonna make a random post. I jsut added music to my blog, if you haven't noticed. My fave songs on my playlist are
Rockstar -- Prima J
Bring Me to Life -- Evanescence
My Wish -- Rascal Flatts
Miracle -- Cascada
Ladies Love Country Boys -- Trace Adkins
Teardrops on My Guitar -- Taylor Swift
My Little Girl -- Tim McGraw
Low feat. T-Pain (clean) -- Flo Rida

and those a just a few! hahaha you should listen to Rockstar by Prima J though.
"You hate cuz I'm a rockstar, a rockstar,
A pretty little problem, uh-huh,
You hate cuz I'm a rockstar, a rockstar,
A pretty little problem, uh-huh,
You hate me cuz I'm everything that you ever wanted to be
And that I'm lying cuz I love it when you lookin at me
Cuz I'm a rockstar, a rockstar,
I said that I'm a rockstar, a rockstar,
(Keep lookin at me)"

Ok, so a little more about me. I have to little brothers, who, I have to admit, I love very much. They are Bryant (age 11) and Parker (age 8). They are very big troublemakers but I must say my life wouldn't be half as exciting as it is without them. Whenever I'm on the phone, they try to butt in on my conversation, especially when I'm on the phone with a boy. So I want to appologize in advance to all my guy friends for my brothers. I also have a dog, Coco, whose birthday was on Thursday. Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!!! I also have a cat, Tigger, and he is my "man" lol.


Oh, I got a hair cut yesterday! 2 and 1/2 whole inches!!! GONE!!! Ya, I know what you're thinking. "2 and 1/2 inches. Okay... What's the big deal?" Well it's a big deal for me. I absolutely love long hair!

Ok, if I think of anything else to post later, I will. Until next time,
Erin

1 comment:

Thomas said...

hey erin!! nice post!! really random, but pretty cool!!