Sunday, December 30, 2007

New Year's Dance

Well, tomorrow is New Year's Eve! I am so excited! This year is going to be even more exciting than the past 14 years, however, because I'm going to be spending it with my friends at a huge dance! There is going to be a Guitar Hero 3 contest, a chocolate fountain, a DJ, and tons of awesome music! I'm so looking forward to it! It's going to be a blast and I can't wait!
Well, everyone knows that at the New Year, you are suppose to make a New Year's Resolution. However, I haven't quite decided what mine is. I know many, many things I can improve on, so it's really hard to just choose one. I think one of my New Year's Resolutions is going to be to stay more focused on school instead of on other things. Let's hear some of yours! If I can't post tomorrow, I'll post again in the New Year!!!

Erin

3 comments:

Chase's said...

I am very proud of you and you have done very good on your blog.

Have fun tonight at the Dance.

Thomas said...

ya!!! the dance is gonna be awesome!!!! one of my new years resolutions is to eat healthier and not eat so much junk food. also i'm gonna work really hard to do better in sports.

Anonymous said...

i hope you have a good time at the dance. good job on your Blog.