Friday, December 14, 2007

Santa's Little Elf

So today I had a church Christmas party. When I got there, almost immediately someone pulled me aside and asked if I would sing in the program. I wanted to just say, "Whoa this is a little last minute, don't you think?" but instead I said that I would sing if I could find someone to sing with me. So I went over to my friend Rylee and begged her to sing with me. She didn't really want to sing, but just like me, she doesn't like to say no. We said we would sing, and then one of my other friends decided to join us. A trio! Yay! And guess what we sang? JINGLE BELLS!!!! hahaha can't get much better than that, can it?
After we sang, I was pulled aside (once again) and I was asked to be one of Santa's elves for the night. Of course I said yes and then they told me to find someone else to do it with me too. And, yes, I went and grabbed Rylee again. We were so excited to be elves! But then again, that's just us. HOWEVER... we were very dissapointed that we didn't get any awesome elf costumes. We got awesome jingle bells, though! We got to run around the tables, ringing our bells, and getting all the kids ready for Santa. Then we got to help pass out all the candycanes and little toys. What sucked though is that almost all the candycanes were broken, so I felt bad giving broken candycanes to little kids. I had a blast at the party!
Don't mess with me 'cause I know Santa personally! I am one of his elves!!!! Don't mess with the Christmas elf!!!! lol I'll be sure to post again soon!

Erin

No comments: