Ok so I realized that I acted a bit vain in my last post when talking about my hair. Sorry! I really didn't mean to brag, but as I said I was really bored plus I was pretty hyped up on sugar, as some of you know. I kinda ate a whole bottle pop and plus a ton of other goodies. Sorry again. :(
(*I edited my last post so I think all the vanity is gone now lol*)
Alright, so today was ok. I had a football test in PE which I must say I didn't do so well on. Oh well, I did the extra credit on the back, so I'm hoping I get a fairly good grade. I had a "party" in espanol. We were finishing up the food chapter and everyone had to make their favorite food and bring it in along with the recipe (translated into Spanish of course). So we had a ton of food, mostly like brownies, cookies, and such so we were really breaking the state health code but who really cares.
I am having a caroling party today! Yay! My parents and I made tons of food, mostly treats, in fact, I think it's all treats. We're having a few families over and we're going caroling and then coming back to eat. Then we're having a white elephant gift exchange! I'm SOO excited!
Ok, I am going to post a random song on my blog once a week.
This week is
"MIRACLE" by CASCADA
Hope you like it! See ya later!
ERIN
1 comment:
so...you shouldnt let a boy make you sad...figure out who you are first and then worry about boys. You look like a great girl and dont need a miracle!!
Post a Comment