Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Well, I had an awesome Christmas. I hope all of you did too. My cousins came over last night and we had a lot of fun wrestling and riding on my WaveBoard and playing at the park. Today my brothers and I were up really early and we were making a ton of noise (sorry Mom and Dad!). Then FINALLY (2 1/2 hours later) we were able to go downstairs and see what Santa brought us. Then we ran down to our "adopted" Grandmother Dee's house and brought her over to spend the day with us. She's a widow who lives alone and none of her family lives close to her, so we've basically made her a part of our family. We then ate breakfast and opened presents. I'm not going to go into what I got for Christmas, cause I really don't have time right now. Then we went to see "National Treasure 2: The Book of Secrets" with some friends. Then everyone came back to our house and just hung out. I'll write more about my Christmas later. This is just the watered-down story. Well, now I'm going to go play Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party and Guitar Hero 3 on our new Wii! Cya later!

No comments: